9 Mar 2010

catch up with aarti in the arndale centre

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey babes
Well nothing exiting is going on- i wrote a few short articles about fashion for this polish webside www.koniaczek.pl. Thats about the highlife of my last week. I went to a mall with my friend aarti today-I love being arround her;)
I am looking forward to see my girl AZ in london -I hope she knows i am still coming. lol .about my outfit - i got the little blouse with the flowers last week. its so cute. i hope ur all ok.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. kwiatuszkowy top przepiekny, fajniutko przemieszalas te brazy, beze i czernie z jeansem. Lovely fresh look I absolutely adore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluzka mi sie bardzo podoba i kolorki:0 zdecydowanie pasuja sweitnie do Twojego typu urody;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot!!!

    have a great time in london!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like this and the outfit below
    nice blog and post
    and thanks so much for following


    http://marleymumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete