20 Oct 2010

moje poworko...

hallo...

i cant be asked to write anything on my blog and have to force myself to do it. i just think noone really cares what i think do. i decided to write more because my friend Narta asked me to do it.
so the pics were taken outside my current work location. it 2 minute from my house. You can see a 12 storey building in the back .. thats were I live on the 9th floor.
I live next to the famous lowry hotel were the legendary GUNS AND ROSES stayed 2 days ago :))
I got really cold lately and i think this is my last chance to were socks and bare legs. xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fotos by tripod

dress-shirt, cardigan - ZARA
shoes-office

4 comments:

  1. buciory hicior !!!!!! :D

    -aga lala <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, the jacket especially x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podziwiam, że w taką pogodę byłaś na gołe nogi. A może tylko u nas tak zimno jest. Bardzo podoba mi się czerwony szal. Kolor super, bardzo soczysty i widać, że szal ciepły.

    Asia

    ReplyDelete