12 Apr 2011

SNAKE PRINT

hello,
i bought those snake print harlem pants in topshop-
i think snake print will be the new leopard in my wardrobe.:)
Absolutely adore the juicy fruity summer colour: peachy, orange,
blueberry, green apple:) i am in a great mood and in superb
condition started going to the gym again. I applied for a new
vacancy in the company as i am very tired doing what i do know.
apart from that i wouldnt change a thing. its all very good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics Fumni

pants- topshop
scarf-river island
shoes- r i

4 comments:

  1. They are such great trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo podoba mi się torebka! A jedzenie wydaje się smakowite :p

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. super spodnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Karolina! I was looking for movie "Gulczas, a jak myślisz" when I noticed I didn't hear about You fof a long time. So, "uncle" Google helped me to find something about you and I found your blogspot. It's fantastic! You're writing shortly and what is the most important -your notes are interesting.
    Wish you lots of success'
    Regards from Poland!

    ReplyDelete