10 May 2011

red hot

I found this really old skirt at the bottom of my drawers.
I completely forgot about it.
I cant wait to move into a bigger apartment with a huge wardrobe,
with many shelves and storage space- pink hangers and huge mirrors,
chilled music and a comfy sofa- maybe eben a bathtub...heaven....
nick got a tatoo over the weekend and we went out to RED HOT- pic 3.

I cant wait for Ewa to visit me over the weekend.xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics nic

skirt- sh
shoes office

2 comments:

  1. Karolka! Wyglądasz przepięknie! Bardzo podoba mi się połączenie. Kurtka super! I nawet nieźle pasuje do spódnicy :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szałowa ta kurteczka:):)

    ReplyDelete