28 Aug 2011

I am in love- fashion........

hiiiiiiiii,
My new found hobby DIY clothes is still occuping and exciting me
loads and loads.:D
Well it's not really a new passion.. as i wanted to be a fashion
designer
since i was 5 years old,
I just got lost somewhere ...during life and suppressed my dreams.
I am sketching, sewing glueing lol. Having fun....
i even consider buying a sewing machine after payday.
I like the outfit on my pics today...I just adore fuchsia and grey...
the pic quality is crap- I have a new camera - I guess i should work
on the settings or something...
Big thanks to Ben today xxx...big kiss on the cheek... haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
looking horny... i wonder why...lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics Ben

purse- river island
skiert- no name
cardi - new look
scarf primark
#

8 comments:

  1. swietnie wygladasz Karolina, lubie takie swetrzyska i torebka tez super.
    sciskam
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powodzenia Kochana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torebka mnie urzekła!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo... och a mnie urzekla Twoja historia z Rabii:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buhahahahahaha! :D Bo historia miłosna jest jak nie z tej ziemi :D I facet też był boski mmmmmmm.. :D

    Jo :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zakochałam się w Twojej chustce! jest piękna :)

    ReplyDelete