3 Aug 2011

manchester summer afternoon

hi, after work i hooked up with Mez for a shopping spree,
i wore those
primark leggins millions of times and the top is also
old and outworn
but i am wearing those cute new sandals and the green
leather bag with it,
i figured i might aswell take a few shots in town.

Today A friend from work showed me a jacket he sewed himself -
i was just in shock! he did an amazing job. I already ordered a
cow print pencilskirt to sew especially for me. watch this space.

Me and Mez had a really deep conversation and we got well
emotional in the middle of market street. I was really good tho i
enjoy talking to her a lot.
isn,t the poster guy hottt as tabasco?;p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics Mez

sandals office
bag tkmaxx
leggins primark

2 comments:

  1. Nice look!!! I love your sandals!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete