2 Aug 2011

new pillows in da bed...:)

anyhow... i got a day off today and figured i should take care of myself,
body and soul and the deco in my room. lol "me" i planned to do a bit of
yoga
and read paulo coelho... but i instead did my toenails as the pic below
proves and flipped through heat magazine.bought two pillows today...
see below.. love your girls and thank you for following...
i need to slow down on those patterns cause of my blood pressure lol.
xxxxxxx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
is Ashleys dress made out the the same material as my pillows?
the Olsen twins- all time inspiration- love them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


pics ...me

3 comments:

  1. where did pillows came from?really like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got them from tkmax hun.i love the store it's like a treasure box:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks,love your blog bth. keep it going

    ReplyDelete