20 Sep 2011

country

oh ah so it was all about the countryside last week..... :))))
first with Cat and Penelope over the weekend and today with Steph and Cat. Look at the magical house and garden. I sneaked a skirt from stephs wardrobe to match the garden better... I think the pics are really cute and romantic . i think there will be more flowers and naturalness the coming seasons... the neons go. bye bye.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics Cat

cardi h&m
skirt- stephs wardrobe
shoes office

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad you had nice weekend and definetly I prefer romantic style than neon :)

    Best wishes for my Karolajna :*

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so beautiful skirt Karola :)

    ReplyDelete