5 Oct 2011

good times in costa

hi i had a very lovely afternoon with tomek today... cheers:)
I made myself a new t-shirt the other day- its the one i am wearing on the pics.
I have no time to be more productive as work (job) sucks all life out of me.:/
i signed up for the gym the other day ( like two weeks ago) and still did not
manage to get my ass down there. I am following this session fashion trend
and got myself those little snake print shoes.
Really cheap from primark but still cute. xxxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics tomek

skirt tkmaxx
shoes primark
tshirt bogoosha

2 comments:

  1. Bardzo lubię Costa Coffee. W ogóle kocham kawę. Przekonałam się już do Ciebie w tych włosach.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. piękny kolor włosów

    ReplyDelete