9 Nov 2011

after work ....

hiiii:)

Today my crush Raman took the pics when i was actually already on my way home from work, that's why i am wearing a cap:D. It's unbelievable what a simple sequin strip does to your old Next ( i mean the brand) dress...
So this one girl from the office chatted me up in the bathroom: I like your top... is it new? I answered yeah...
Oh well she did need to know i got it 5 years ago in a second hand shop in warsaw and i sew the strip on a few days ago;)
Oh and i am wearing the new platforms and thanks god they get more and more comfortable.
I am going to Liverpool again this weekend...I can't wait!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics Raman

dress bogoosha
shoes office
cardi peacocks and deni cler

2 comments:

  1. piekna ta sukienka a w czapce bardzo ci do twarzy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress!

    -Carol
    http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete