19 Jan 2012

cult television

Mr Big made me so eager to to take more pics of orbs and Lisa from work says the orb surrounding me is probably my mum saying hello... so i am every day in the garden taking pics of me and the sky and energy around me:)) ...
I got the shirt and pants a while ago and never wore them...I am just watching sex and the city the movie. what a classic for a fashion addict city girl like me. Soi stylish and the dialogues classic.
My house is so tidy and smells lovely. xoxo to You all and Cat and Steph!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


pics bogoosha

shoes office
coat tkmaxx
shirt and pants primark

6 comments:

  1. Nice photos!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostatnio bardzo polubiłam koszule w kratę. No i przerzucam się z czerni na kolory :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!


    Love Patricia
    http://www.awonderingstar.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete