21 Feb 2012

fresh flowers.......

So I had my day off today and shopped and decorated our kitchen with a new tablecloth and fresh flowers. I love my lovely little house. It's so cozy and cute.
Daniel lent my those super cool Zara trainers and gave me the cool purple jacket, I really liked the casual outfit to hang out in Manchester and explore the shops.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



jacket Bersha
trainers Zara
leggins river island
shirt

3 comments:

  1. oj jak ja lubie kupowac rzeczy do domu!!! swietne sa te buty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajne zdjecia, przepedz smuteczek - wiosna idzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Słodycze najlepsze!

    Jo :D

    ReplyDelete