16 Jun 2012

chorizo sandwich with sweet peppers

Hi, I seriously see how it reflects on my face in what condition i am in. The post "sporty chill" was made when i was tired, exhausted and maybe even a bit sad. I hate looking at some pics and feel like deleting them, but hey...that's life. to cherish good times we need to also remember the bad ones. Na moich zdjeciach widac stan mojego ducha. Na przyklad na na poscie "sporty chill" widac, ze jestem zmeczona, moze nawet smutna. Nie znosze tych zdjec, ale sa czescia mojego zycia. I zeby cieszyc sie dobra pasa, nalezy pamietac oz zlych. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha wariatka...to bylo w gosciach...:D

      Delete
  2. you always look beautiful anyway! phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank You Phil I actually found your Business Card:D

      Delete
  3. Let me know if you ever fancy lunch then! ;)

    ReplyDelete