16 Dec 2014

My Next Christmas List

Dear all,
Four month ago i moved in to a new house in Manchester. I haven't posted any pictures yet because i am still in the decorating process.
As you know i have discovered my love for diy and passionately refurbish furniture.
However my favorite home decor brand is NEXTwhere i usually get all the additional accessories.
I love their beautiful selection of cushions, bed linen, lighting and more. This session i am a huge fan of the colours grey, plum, dusty pink and white. Please check out my wishlist. It's like a sampleboard of how i could decorate my dream bedroom.
Merry Christmas and happy 2015. xoxo

Westcott Bedstead
Vintage Floral Cotton Throw

Non Iron Luxury Percale Bed Set
Pink And Grey Floral Chiffon Teddy

Ava Floral Pewter Wallpaper
Smoke Crackle Table Lamp

Luxury Textured Cream Faux Fur Square Cushion

Silver Luxe Faux Fur Throw
Cream Wood Rose Heart
Poetic Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment